Hi, if you’re reading this that would mean that you are in need of water damage restoration either in your home or office. We at Millers Carpet Cleaning can fix this problem for you with our professional water damage restoration services. Just fill out the form or give us a call at 1-800-253-2669.
Water damage resulting from seeping water is innovative, pervasive and it can cause permanent damage to your precious products. This is especially a possibility if the emergency response doesn’t arrive within first 48 hours. For those who have a flooded basement or ceiling water damage, it is important to call immediately and find the water mitigation process started to prevent further damage.
When moisture seeps in to anything that’s of value, there are a number of measures that must immediately be taken to reduce long-term damage. There are many potential causes of water damage to your house or business such as basement flooding and leaky pipes. The staff at Millers Carpet Cleaners is here 24/7 to provide immediate water damage restoration and water reduction services to prevent more damage and restore your property better than ever!
Millers Carpet Cleaners’ Water Damage Restoration Services
Because we realize it is very important to act quickly in response to emergencies like flooding from plumbing failures, or water backups because of storms, you can rely on us to provide the most effective water reduction and restoration services you can get 24 hours a day and 7 days per week.
When you have any questions regarding our water damage restoration services, don’t be hesitant and call us today or schedule an appointment.
Our Water Damage Restoration Services
Following the water reduction process is complete and further damage prevented, the water damage restoration process begins so we can begin rebuilding and restoring your dwelling. The water restoration process includes:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as documents, linens, clothes and books.
- Drying of affected areas such as walls, furniture, padding and carpet.
- Finding and repairing the origin of leaking water
- Storm damage repair and restoration services
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
What to expect in case of a flood or some other water damage emergency
Within few minutes of your call, we dispatch our professionals to begin restoration & repair services. Once our professionals to get to the scene, they make use of the most recent equipment to begin extracting water.
When the water level subsides, we dehumidify your house and use special cleaning agents to reduce mold. As your construction is drying out, we will also be working on your furniture and other possessions at our cleaning & drying facility.
Our staff is highly trained to handle even the most delicate items such as oriental rugs. Our restoration specialists provide you the opportunity to relax and take care of other things while we care for their water damage repair, restoration and clean up.
Things to do when you discover water damage:
- Stay calm. You need to have the ability to think clearly.
- Close down the water main. If your flood is related to appliances or pipes, shut down all sources of water to reduce damage.
- Then, shut down electric breakers in the damaged areas. Make sure power is off before removing or unplugging some of the electrical equipment from the submerged areas or the wet rug!
- Call us for water damage restoration.
- Remove fabrics, papers, books, potted plants, shoes and other things capable of staining the wet carpet.
- Mop and blot so as to eliminate as much water as you can.
- Remove the rugs and anything that’s not permanently attached to the floor. Don’t try to eliminate the wall-to-wall carpet.
- The drapes should be lifted from the ground. Loop them through a coat hanger. Place this hanger on the drapery rod.
- Take a cloth and wipe the furniture. Place the wet cushions in a dry area, so as to permit even drying. Place an aluminum foil beneath the legs of the furniture.
- Move paintings, art, and photographs to a dry and secure location.
- Open the drawers, cabinet doors, and cabinets in order to improve the drying.
- Keep the books on the shelves. Pack the books tightly in order to prevent the warping of the pages until we can begin the specialized drying.
Things to avoid when you discover water damage:
- Avoid using the house vacuum. There is a possibility of electric shock and there can be damage to the equipment also.
- Avoid putting newspapers in the areas in which you or other people would walk. The newspaper ink can easily transfer to the wet fibers of carpet, which can lead to permanent staining.
- Do not walk on the carpet except when necessary. This will keep the damage from spreading to the unaffected areas.
- Do not enter any space that has standing water. If you must enter a space with standing water, turn off the power to the home.
- Do not lift the tacked down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electric appliances when you have wet floors or carpet.
- Do not remove books from the shelves.
- Do not disturb any visible mold.
If the internal humidity of the building is not controlled, the undamaged objects which are safe from initial flood damage can get ruined because it’s absorbing moisture from the atmosphere. The structures that are not dried properly or fast enough will serve as food sources for mold. This will later result in some more expensive mold removal services.
If your small business or home needs professional flood repair services or water damage restoration services, we are the company to call at 1-800-253-2669.
When a water disaster strikes your home, it disrupts your life. Burst pipes, an overflowing toilet, a roof leak, mold, or storm damage and flooding because of ever-changing weather can all potentially cause water damage.
But you can drastically reduce the damage if you act quickly to address the problem and start repairs. You want your house restored thoroughly and quickly, so it is important to choose a water damage restoration company that can offer you a detailed plan, reliable service, and superior results.
With that in mind, here are 7 tips that will help you identify and pick a water damage restoration service you can trust.
Select a Water Damage Restoration Company that Can Do the Following:
1. Responds Immediately when Disaster Strikes
Because water damage only chemicals and gets more complicated the longer it’s unaddressed, it is crucial to choose a water remediation service which can arrive quickly once you call. Does the company respond to calls 24/7? How quickly can they start the cleanup and repair process? Do they supply peace-of-mind emergency preparation services if you want to make certain you’ll have fast help whenever required?
2. Employs Licensed, Insured, Well-Trained Teams
As you research water damage restoration companies, focus on water restoration services which are properly licensed and insured in your own state. In addition, consider the team’s expertise. How long has the company been in business? What level of experience and training do the restoration staff members have? Are they certified through a reputable certificate program? Do they experience ongoing training?
3. Has Reputable Regional References
After storms and other weather-related disasters, homeowners often find themselves besieged by undependable, fly-by-night repair services. To avoid that problem, look for reliable water damage restoration companies with amazing references from local customers such as your friends and neighbors. Also, consider where the company is located, because locally owned and operated companies are more inclined to require the word of mouth made by providing trustworthy, thorough repairs.
4. Offers a Comprehensive Plan for Damage Repairs
Getting your house back into appropriate, safe shape following a water crisis means having a clear plan of attack for making all repairs, as well as preventing potential problems like mold development. In addition, a trusted, experienced water damage restoration company will offer you a complete, accurate assessment of your property’s harm, the repairs that need to be made, and a reliable estimate of costs so you’ll be equipped to make good decisions about how you want to proceed.
5. Knows How to Navigate the Insurance Claims Process with You
One of the most frustrating results of water damage is submitting a successful insurance claim. Look for a water damage restoration service that’s experienced and responsive in helping you document the damage and file properly recorded, honest, timely claims.
6. Uses the Latest State-of-the-Art Equipment and Techniques
After water damage occurs, your house will have to undergo water extraction, drying and dehumidification so you don’t have mold issues later on. By using state-of-the-art equipment and techniques, a restoration company can speed up the restoration process, help prevent future mold growth, and help ensure your own personal property such as files, artwork, photos and other important things are properly cared for and restored.
7. Treats You, Your Home and Its Contents with Respect
In the end, your home deserves the very best care and so do you. A water crisis can be stressful and frustrating — and a trustworthy, compassionate restoration staff will help alleviate your worries and make the process of getting life back to normal, painless and stress-free. This can include everything from providing secure storage of your personal property on the website whenever it’s restored, to caring help with every question you may have.
Get Reliable Water Damage Service to Restore Your Property
To acquire your property and return to normal after a water disaster strikes, you need help which you can rely on. Millers Carpet Cleaners trusted, experienced water restoration teams are standing by 24/7 to respond to your call when you need us. We offer peace-of-mind Commercial and Residential Planning Emergency Planning services for savvy property owners who want to specify a personalized damage remediation plan into place before a water disaster ever strikes.
Our compassionate, detail-oriented staff members are delighted to answer your questions, give you a clear plan for fast, reliable repairs, and help get your house and your life back to normal. Contact us anytime to learn more about water damage restoration services you can rely on–every single time.
Used Carpet Cleaning Equipment –
Carpet Cleaning Discussion Forum –
Carpet Cleaning Blog –
Like Us on Facebook –
Follow Us on Twitter –